We will be having our September HCP Club meeting on Monday, Sept 14 at 7:00pm by Zoom Video/Audio Conferencing.
Our agenda will be:
1. General club updates including a recap of recent social events
2. Upcoming September and October social events
3. SPECIAL GUEST seminar: We are pleased and honored to have Bob Ensign of Ensign Autobody give the club membership an informative and interesting presentation about the In’s and Out’s of the restoration of a Porsche 356.
Zoom Conferencing Information:
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking link below:
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 820 7853 9090
Hudson Champlain Region PCA Annual Picnic at Henry Hudson Park, Selkirk, NY
At the capable hands of our Vice President, Eric Spooner, we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our HCP Annual Picnic on Sunday, Sept 20th starting at 12:00pm at the Henry Hudson Park in Selkirk at:
157 Lyons Rd, Selkirk, NY 12158 (Click here for Google maps link)
We will have a very large covered pavilion and lots of space to spread out with great views of the Hudson River. We will also have a very informal people’s choice “Concours d’ (Not So) Elegance” so bring your Porsches in their full glory. The picnic will happen rain or shine.
Food will be provided by the Club and we are working with a caterer whom will be preparing sandwiches (subs or wraps), potato salad and a cookie. We will also have drinks and other snack foods available. Your food selection is part of the mandatory RSVP process for you and a guest.
- RSVPs are MANDATORY by Sept 13th by responding to this LINK: Hudson-Champlain PCA Picnic Registration
- We are restricted by local municipal authorities to 50 people. If we have more than 50 people RSVP’ing, we will break the picnic into 2 sessions (12:00-3:00pm, 3:00pm-6:00pm). Please indicate your session preference in the Picnic Registration. We will notify you if we are doing a single session or two sessions once the RSVPs are tallied.
- An active COVID waiver is required – if you’ve signed and submitted one already, you need not sign and submit again. You can bring your own waiver printed in color (COVID WAIVER). We will also have blank waiver forms available at the picnic.
- NY State Mask and Social Distancing protocols are in effect and to be followed.
We look forward to seeing you there for a nice Fall day picnic!