ICE CREAM SCENIC DRIVE
Sunday, July 19th at 10:30am
We are pleased to (finally) announce our first social driving event of 2020. We will drive out Rt 20 to Sharon Springs to Dairyland for a lunch/ice cream stop returning through Cobleskill and Rt 7 back to the Albany area. Please thoroughly read all the following details.
We hope you can join!
1. Where do we meet up: Hannaford Supermarket, 5239 Western Turnpike, Altamont, NY 12009 (at intersection of Western Ave and Rt. 146)
2. When do we meet up: 10:30am to sign the general PCA waiver, the new PCA COVID waiver (print in color from here: link), use restrooms, etc. We will depart Hannaford’s promptly at 11:00am.
3. What is required: Dairyland requires a face mask to be worn for food service. We will maintain social distancing as appropriate. I suggest you bring a camp chair, sunscreen, hats. The plan is that we will have a designated parking area on their lawn.
4. How long will the drive be?: Leave Hannaford at 11:00am; arrive at Sharon Springs at 11:45am; eat / socialize until ~1:15pm; back to Albany area by ~2:15pm.
5. Rain? We’ll monitor the forecast but will plan to go unless the forecast is for a high % of heavy rain / storms. Please check your email and the blog @ https://hcpblog.pca.org/
6. Questions? Email: email@example.com